Sunday, April 4, 2010

MLB Preview-Recaps

Hello and a Happy Easter to you. I will recap my divisional picks here and I will also pick the world series and the award winners from each league. I hope you enjoy this baseball season as much as I will....

Division Winners
AL East: Red Sox
AL Central: Twins
AL West: Mariners
AL Wild Card: Rays
NL East: Phillies
NL Central: Cardinals
NL West: Giants
NL Wild Card: Braves

World Series
Red Sox over Phillies

Award Winners
MVP: Kevin Youkilis (AL), Prince Fielder (NL)
Cy Young: Felix Hernandez (AL), Roy Halladay (NL)


I know you are wondering where is Albert Pujols in the NL MVP? I feel Pujols will have a great season, but with the lineup thats forming around Fielder I feel he will have a MVP like year. Same goes for Youkilis who puts up good batting numbers and will breakout this year for Boston.

"zzzhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn6jn"-Kirby put his input for the season as well as he felt compelled to type something.

That does it for my MLB picks...enjoy the season

No comments: