Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MLB 2011 Preview-Recaps and Award Winners

Well the season is finally getting close. So here are my recaps of the divisional and wild card teams:

AL Central: White Sox
AL East: Red Sox
AL West: Rangers
AL Wild Card: Yankees
NL Central: Brewers
NL East: Phillies
NL West: Rockies
NL Wild Card: Braves

Now here is my Pennant and World Series Winners:

AL Champs: Red Sox
NL Champs: Braves
World Series Champs: Red Sox in 6

The Red Sox are the most complete team in the majors going into 2011. Its hard for me to see them not winning if they can stay healthy, which I think they will. Everyone is gushing over the fact the Phillies have a great starting rotation. They do, I'm not denying that. But their lineup is too left handed dominant, and has been battling the injury bug. I think they will be upset in the postseason once again.

Now here are my award winners in MLB in 2011:

AL MVP: Robinson Cano (NYY)
NL MVP: Ryan Braun (MIL)
AL Cy Young: Jon Lester (BOS)
NL Cy Young: Ubaldo Jimenez (COL)
AL Rookie of the Year: Jeremy Hellickson (TB)
NL Rookie of the Year: Aroldis Chapman (CIN)

There it is. I've made my predictions and its now time to just sit back and watch baseball. Enjoy the year and WIN TWINS!

No comments: