Tuesday, August 25, 2009

State Fair Blog Work Day 1

2:30-After getting relieved at 2:00, team legendary decided to go stroll around the fair. We checked out the souvenir shop again and then just drove around the whole place. We then adjourned until tomorrow. Check back tomorrow as the animals come visit Team Legendary for the first time in '09.

1:15-Crazy Carney came and talked with us about the rides here, dating LeeAnn Rimes, and how big Joe Mauer's house is. Then we went for a stroll around the barns.

12:23-Twins Territory truck went by. It had Mauer, Morneau, and Nathan in each side. I waved at it while wearing my twins apparel hoping to get something free, but they kept going. :(

12:13-For some unknown reason, my father showed up. Still trying to figure out what got him away from the computer?

11:21-Me and Monica went up and checked out the state fair gift shop. I found out employees get 15% off so that made me happy. Then we went and got lunch at Nelsons. I had the best sandwhich ever. Campers come in at 12. Might not get back till the days done

8:30-We have voted and our team name is now Team Legendary.

7:40-it's slightly drizzling so we are all sitting outside in the mud doing our daily crossword puzzle. Just got my car stickers for me and my mother ;). Hopefully the rain will let up.

6:55-The rain finally let up. We can talk to each other again. Talked with the boss as well.

6:20-Its just a downpour now and the radio is my friend now cause the team can't talk.

6:05-Team competition is all here and it pouring pretty good now so we are sitting in our cars.

5:50-I have arrived and it's been raining on and off.

2 comments:

JillMN said...

I was thinking about you when I was watching it storm earlier. It rained quite hard here. You will have to call me when your "friends" start rolling in. LOL!

disneylush said...

<--- jealous...well except for the rain